It is only through the support of our passionate and dedicated network of supporters and funders that PCLC continues to achieve positive and often life changing outcomes for its clients. Their support is critical to our success. Our sincere thanks to you all.
Pro Bono Supporters
Our pro bono partnership with Russell Kennedy Lawyers continues to support and strengthen our capability to provide legal services.
Special thanks to Emma Dunlevie (Special Counsel), John Corcoran AM (Principal) and Olivia McMillan (Associate) and the entire Russell Kennedy team.
We extend out thanks to Dalit Kaplan of Storywell who continued our 40 stories project, producing a series of audio pieces featuring individual stories about PCLC work and clients. Dalit has generously provided a significant component of the project on a pro bono basis.
Our Legal Community rallied to support our Centre and clients by providing a wide range of pro bono services, including special counsel mentoring, firm contribution to our volunteer program, legal practice management support, training and resources and advocacy to support our clients on a pro-bono basis or significantly reduced fee briefs.
- Amanda Humphreys, MST Lawyers
- Lance Guymer, Guymer Lawyers
- Marie Wilkening-Le Brun
- Mary Sevdalis
- Daphne Foong
- Stragen Foo
- Victoria Campbell
Meldrum & Hyland List
- Ashley Richardson
- Ivan Brewer
- Joye Elleray
- Sharney Jenkinson
- Vassilike (Vass) Theoharopoulou
- Cilla Brooks
Ambi & Associates
- Nimalini Ambikaipalan
Pentana Stantion Lawyers
- Durra Baraz
Australian Family Lawyers
- Amanda Graham
- Gamini Jayasinghe
- Bayside Solicitors
- Morehead Lawyers
- Maurice Blackburn
- Justice Crew Legal Services
- White Cleland
- Victoria Legal Aid
The Peninsula Lawyer Discount Scheme by Morehead Lawyers provides an affordable option for clients in the Rosebud Area with legal assistance. The Scheme offers a discount of up to 50% to eligible clients who are referred to the scheme by the Centre (where the legal centre is unable to provide ongoing assistance) and who do not qualify for legal aid and cannot afford to pay full fees for legal assistance.
Special thanks to Michael Morehead and Villi Raki.
International Legal Support
- Dan Mori, Australians Detained Abroad
- Jeremy Morley, International Family Law, New York USA
- David Starks, McKinley Irvin Family Law, Seattle USA
- Neil Harrison PSI Investigations Seattle USA
Maurice Blackburn continue to provide valuable support sponsoring our Volunteer Excellence and Long Service Awards.
Russell Kennedy Lawyers generously supports our client disbursement fund providing much needed assistance to support clients with their disbursements related to their legal matter.
- Australian Government Attorney Generals Department
- State Government Victoria, Department of Justice and Regulation
- Victoria Legal Aid
- Department of Health & Human Services
- Consumer Affairs Victoria
- City of Glen Eira
- City of Casey
- Frankston City Council
- City of Kingston
- Mornington Peninsula Shire
- Victoria Law Foundation
- The William Angliss (Victoria) Charitable Trust
- Lord Mayors Charitable Trust
- Ian Potter Foundation
- Deakin University Melbourne (Burwood Campus) Internship Program
Our support services for our Rooming House Outreach Program was boosted with the generous contribution of material support
- The Salvation Army Doveton Community Services
- Salvocare Rosebud
- Mt Martha House Knitting Group
Not-for-Profit Donation & Discount Supporters
- Goods 360
- Connecting Up